We’re looking for an all-round, ideas driven Junior Designer to join our team here at Poke. Someone who understands that behind every beautiful piece of creative is a big idea.
We are an agency dedicated to delivering a different approach to marketing. Our clients are diverse and wide ranging and we offer a variety of services including branding, advertising campaigns, digital development and creative campaigns, all underpinned by a strong strategic approach. Based in Liverpool we are looking to expand and require ambitious, innovative and friendly staff to keep our lovely clients happy.
You could be a recent Graduate or have 1 to 2 years’ experience, but your portfolio should show a strong appreciation of brand and digital design, we’re looking for high quality, well-thought out and well-crafted creative solutions. You also have an excellent understanding of both print and digital layout. We’re looking for someone who can show interesting layouts that don’t follow normal conventions. You should also have a great appreciation for typography.
You’ll be supported and helped to grow as a Designer by a CD and a creative minded team, who love to help young talent thrive. This agency works with some really great brands across a number of sectors, and have a relaxed, friendly team who enjoy working together.
Typical responsibilities will include:
– Designing creative campaigns across TV / Digital / Print
– Work in partnership with the creative team to form creative ideas and concepts
– Collaborate closely with CD and other creatives
– Understand target audiences and tailor creative to drive results
– Develop scripts for content and video
– Present ideas to the creative team / client for approval and development
This role will suit a skilled creative with the following experience:
– 12+ months experience working within a creative or advertising design agency
– Branding campaign experience
– Strong design and layout skills
– Proven record working across different online and offline channels
– Adobe creative suite, beneficial skills in After Effects or Premiere Pro
– Degree in Graphic Design or similar (not essential)
The agency is a lot of fun to work with. Teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of our business offering. There are tight deadlines, fast-moving projects and clients who only demand the best from us – but if you were the sort of person who thrives in this type of business then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and portfolio to, email@example.com